Patients & Caregivers
We know that being diagnosed with a complex disease can be frightening. At Specialty Therapeutic Care (STC), patients are at the center of everything that we do. We focus on their needs and become a loyal and trusted extension of their family through their journey of managing their health condition.
We pride ourselves on providing clinical support that goes above and beyond, delivering personal attention and compassion. We work tirelessly for our patients, their families and their caregivers to help achieve the best health outcomes and quality of life.
We provide answers and design programs that are specific to each patient’s health condition. We help patients get the right medication at the right time in the right setting toward better health. And we provide training so patients know how and when to take their medication. Please note, we may dispense your medication through our central fill partner, CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy.
Whether you are a patient, family member or a caregiver, STC is here to provide total specialty drug management with a caring touch.
- All factor products delivered to your doorIV, injectable and oral medications available
- Emergency same day delivery available
- Pharmacist available 24/7
- Multilingual staff
- Coordination of nursing services
- Drug recall alert program to ensure immediate notification of recalls
- Assay management
- I.V. and injectable drug therapy training to promote independence
- Catheter/port care training
- Adherence training
- Reinforcement of Hemophilia Center treatment plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Investigation
- Collaboration with treatment centers on prior authorization process
- Monitoring lifetime maximums
- Assistance in finding alternate sources of coverage (i.e., Medicare, high risk insurance pools, COBRA)
- Partner with non-profit organizations to provide current information on regional and national Hemophilia conferences, workshops and support groups
- Facilitate access to manufacturer-sponsored copay assistance programs
Generic Substitution Notice
Specialty Therapeutic Care may fill your prescription with a generic drug of equal quality as the brand name drug on your prescription. This change helps make sure your medication is both clinically effective and cost effective. Please ask a pharmacist if you have questions or concerns.
For New Jersey Residents only:
Before your prescription is filled, you should be informed of:
- The cost of your medication.
- Any approved generic drugs that are available to replace your medication.
- Your cost savings if the generic drug is filled instead of the brand name.