Health Plans & Payers
At Specialty Therapeutic Care (STC), we are transforming how specialty pharmacy benefits are managed by combining our patient-focused approach with specialty pharmacy expertise that reduce costs and improve outcomes.
When patients and their healthcare specialists have the resources, support, and communications tools they need in order to follow more effective treatment plans, costs go down. It’s really that simple.
At STC, we utilize clinical expertise, leading-edge data analytics, and systems that give us the advantage in controlling costs and trend. We tailor specialty pharmacy benefit solutions with complete visibility into the financial, clinical, and operational aspects of pharmacy management.
We collaborate with healthcare specialists and patients to ensure that patients are able to get their medication at the right time in the right setting and use them in the right way so their health outcomes improve and costs go down. Our innovative clinical programs help patients understand their health conditions, their medications, and how to best care for themselves given the resources that their benefits plan provides. And we offer a national footprint of specialty pharmacies that provide accessibility, consistent processes, and quality services.
All of this adds up to measurable results in controlling costs and trend and improving patient health outcomes.
Our health plan and payer clients can count on Specialty Therapeutic Care to deliver:
- Integrated pharmacy and medical specialty drug management
- Clinical programs supporting improved outcomes and cost containment
- Trend management initiatives
- Coordination of nursing services
- Patient adherence monitoring and support programs
- Comprehensive patient education including IV and injectable drug therapy training
- Dedicated clinical and account management team
- Drug recall alert program
- Patient eligibility prescreening
- Flexible, custom billing options
- Real-time data analysis and reporting
- State-of-the-art technology
- Complete visibility into the financial, clinical and operational aspects of pharmacy management and delivery